Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hello World

  Just as the first steps with almost anything dealing with computers begins with a "Hello World" program, my first post will follow similar standards.  I'll play catch up for now and post some of the things I have been working on to this point.

Paddy:
  Paddy is one of the Characters for BYU's animated movie "Butchered Meats" that I assisted with.  My contributions were his body hair, rendered using renderman.  It was a time consuming process but I became fairly familiar with Maya's fur systems.


Bug:
  I worked on a project where I had to make a bug - I went through about 20 revisions but this is the one I turned in, completely different than my original design but it works.

LegoMario:
  My first Maya project was a legoman.  I decided to add a twist and created LegoMario.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I am so excited you have a blog! All the animation you posted is super cool. Good job! I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete